michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Something about the memorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Chinese zodiac : Snake
Birthday : 1989-02-21

Something about the memorial Empty
PostSomething about the memorial

Hi, this is just to sum up everything we already mentioned from the memorial. Feel free to add what i forgot.

1. The family
-brothers wear yellow ties, which is "mostly associated with those waiting for the return of a loved one" (wikipedia). coincidence?
-all wearing sunglasses. to hide the real emotions behind it?
-Prince, is looking "bored".. although the coffin is right in front of him. Well, everyone mourns differently. Paris seems excited, and Blanket
-to me, and that is just my opinion, Paris´speech seems a bit forced. No tears. But well, could be coincidental.
-nice memory Marlon talked about, that Michael liked to disguise himself and fooled everyone but his family.
2. The "show"
- Kenny Ortega´s speech. "We were here. We were right here. A little less than a week ago. Michael was with us." A little less than a week? Did he have maths?
-the programme says "Michael Jackson. The king of pop. A celebration of the life of Michael Jackson."
-Jermaine singing "Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness". Could it just be a mistake?
3. Michael himself
-"Soon we are going to see the king..". Just because it´s a famous funeral-song? The coffin? Or is the best yet to come...?
-"Will you be there": pain or painS? Why the additional "s"?
-Look like he´s introducing Brooke: http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/michael-jackson-memorial2.jpg
- "I´m alive and I´m here forever". Is he?
-Is he the man behind the camera? http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/300x225/files/2009/06/26/liberiangirl.jpg

[b]
Back to top Go down
https://mjdeathoax.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Something about the memorial :: Comments

Re: Something about the memorial
Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm by lyoung_123
I am 51 years old and have lost three brothers, a sister and my mom and dad and my beloved son at the age of 18. I have been to a lot of funerals. I really didn't see much emotion from the Jackson family. I know people grieve differently, but you would think there would some emotion. I mean this was Michael Jackson!! When Joe Jackson was on Larry King, Larry asked him how everyone was doing and he said " doing about what Larry?" Has he lost his marbles!! I don't know, but that is proof enough to me to belive that he is still alive... No tears..

Something about the memorial

Page 1 of 1