michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

DAVE DAVE on myspace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amyconell
amyconell

Male Posts : 75

DAVE DAVE on myspace Empty
PostDAVE DAVE on myspace

As we all know Dave Dave is a real person who is friends with Michael Jackson. Dave Dave's Myspace has some words at the top of his page. He changes the words every now and then and they usually seem to be hard to decipher. Maybe they are clues, anagrams or messages. Instead of trying to work out from Twitter and blogs who may have imposters on them maybe Dave Dave's Myspace is the link to Michael Jackson. If MJ is really gone do you think his friend DD would have references to The Wizard of Oz/'follow the Yellow brick road' etc? Michael can use this Myspace page to talk to us, his fans. Dave Dave's Myspace was set up in April this year, maybe ready for the death hoax. I read on a forum that his original real Myspace was deleted? This may or may not be true? I think MJ was in disguise as DD on Larry King Live broadcast on September 3rd. I say broadcast as I do not know if it went out live. My feeling is that it was pre recorded. MJ would know that fans who realised it was him MJ on LKL would immediately check to see if the real Dave Dave had a Myspace account. This is a real tangible link to MJ and what is going on. All the individuals on blogs on LK purporting to be the real MJ could just be imposters with fake messages. MJ would use an undercover but real space to get his message/situation out.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

DAVE DAVE on myspace :: Comments

Re: DAVE DAVE on myspace
Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 am by mjjveritas
I wrote that message above. What's it doing on here. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 am by mjjveritas
Report this postReply with quote Pay more attention!
by mjjveritas » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello, As we all know Dave Dave is a real person who is friends with Michael Jackson. Dave Dave's Myspace has some words at the top of his page. He changes the words every now and then and they usually seem to be hard to decipher. Maybe they are clues, anagrams or messages. Instead of trying to work out from Twitter and blogs who may have imposters on them maybe Dave Dave's Myspace is the link to Michael Jackson. If MJ is really gone do you think his friend DD would have references to The Wizard of Oz/'follow the Yellow brick road' etc? Michael can use this Myspace page to talk to us, his fans. Dave Dave's Myspace was set up in April this year, maybe ready for the death hoax. I read on a forum that his original real Myspace was deleted? This may or may not be true? I think MJ was in disguise as DD on Larry King Live broadcast on September 3rd. I say broadcast as I do not know if it went out live. My feeling is that it was pre recorded. MJ would know that fans who realised it was him MJ on LKL would immediately check to see if the real Dave Dave had a Myspace account. This is a real tangible link to MJ and what is going on. All the individuals on blogs on LK purporting to be the real MJ could just be imposters with fake messages. MJ would use an undercover but real space to get his message/situation out.
Post  by Sponsored content

DAVE DAVE on myspace

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michael jackson :: all od things-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com