michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lisa Marie Presley reveals Michael Jackson knew his fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Chinese zodiac : Snake
Birthday : 1989-02-21

Lisa Marie Presley reveals Michael Jackson knew his fate Empty
PostLisa Marie Presley reveals Michael Jackson knew his fate

In an article posted on CNN.com it has been revealed that Lisa Marie Presley has announced on her My Space page that Michael Jackson knew and spoke of his fear of meeting the same fate as her father, Elvis Presley.

Jackson talked with her about his death during “a deep conversation” 14 years ago about “the circumstances of my father’s death.”

“At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, ‘I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did,’ ” Presley wrote.

“I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.”

That conversation haunted Presley as she watched television coverage of Jackson’s death on Thursday.

Coincidentally, as we know, Michael Jackson was found in his home on Thursday 25th June having suffered Cardiac Arrest at the age of 50. While, Elvis Presley was also discovered dead at his home, Graceland, and was reported to have died from Cardiac Arrhythmia, which was later found to be a cover up. In his system was a cocktail of ten prescribed drugs, taken in doses no doctor would prescribe:

The painkillers Morphine and Demerol. Chloropheniramine and Antihistamine. The tranquilizers Placidyl and Vailum.
Finally, four drugs were found in “significant” quantities: Codeine, an opiate, Ethinamate, largely prescribed at the time as a “sleeping pill,” Quaaludes, and a barbituate, or depressant, that has never been identified.

It has also been rumored that Diazepam, Amytal, Nembutal, Carbrital, Sinutab, Elavil, Avental, and Valmid were found in his system at death.

There is currently speculation surrounding the personal doctor of Michael Jackson who was supposedly with him when he died and is suspected of injecting him with a large dose of painkiller drugs. This doctor is still yet to be questioned by police.

The similarities between the deaths of ‘The King’ Elvis Presley and ‘The King of Pop’ continue to mount and the confessions of Lisa Marie Presley only add to our suspicions.

View her Blog Post in it’s enitrety here: http://bit.ly/5wR7p
Back to top Go down
https://mjdeathoax.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Lisa Marie Presley reveals Michael Jackson knew his fate :: Comments

No Comment.

Lisa Marie Presley reveals Michael Jackson knew his fate

Page 1 of 1